The holidays are a time for joy and celebration, not worrying about the waste you’re creating on the planet and the wreck it might make of your family budget. We’ll explore, together, 50 simple ways to have a festive and waste-free holiday, brought to you courtesy of HowToConsign.com and its resale shop sponsors.
Included in this blog are ideas all faiths, all celebrations, can use. And these ideas, most of them, can be used year ’round as well. Why should December have all the fun? That’s the approach we should all take towards celebrating life in general: relaxed, easy, and not necessarily following the “rules.” After all, no matter which holiday you and yours celebrate, it’s your holiday, and you can do it any way you want!
We’re going to be talking about:
- Celebrate! Recipes and Party Ideas
- Decorations, indoors and out…and of course, decorating ourselves and our families! (Let’s hear it for those corny holiday sweaters!)
- For Kids…or the kid in you. Or even some kid you may not know.
- Gift Ideas: Meaningful presents for all those you love. No more prepackaged, specially-designed-to-get-your-money manufactured ideas!
- And Spread the Cheer…ways to make the holidays a little brighter and more festive wherever you are.
So bookmark 50 Days & 50 Ways to have a Merry Recycled Holiday, and we’ll see you tomorrow…meanwhile, dig out your favorite ideas, ’cause the best present you can give us here is your participation!
With love and good cheer from